Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #22

It's time for another Pinspired Challenge!  Check out the fun pin we are working with this week: 

The sponsor for this challenge is Xyron!

They are offering the winner of this challenge a 2.5 create-a-sticker maker!  I have two sizes of Xyron's sticker makers and they are awesome!

Now for my card, I wanted to go with a hand written quote, but mine didn't turn out so well.  It's imperfect, uneven and half the words go uphill!  However, when I printed the quote out and went to change my card, both my kids told me to leave like it was.  So I did and now I'm  okay with the imperfection.  It just means I need to practice some more!   

I hope you will join us for this challenge!  Head on over to the Pinspired blog and link up!

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! :)

Annette Allen said...

this card is amazing..

Hope all is well with you.. Happy Thanksgiving..

Julia Aston said...

What a great quote - well done hand written! love the colorful paper you used!