Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

ETA: I decided to enter this card in the Paper Smooches March Guest Designer Search as well.

The current Sparks challenge is to take inspiration from the following photo:

I chose to use the color scheme as my inspiration and here is what I made:

I love this little vintage radio image. Everytime I look at this card with the sqwiggly lines and news flash sentiment, I hear this sound in my head-click here. Haha! I added the banner at the bottom to look like a little ticker tape bulletin running across the card. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so amazing and super cute...Great card...I think it could be a radio or tv...Either way...it is just a fun stamp...Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog..

Linda Beeson said...

I am in love! What an adorable little creation, gotta love those red jewels. Nice use of the SPARKS challenge.

Marie said...

This is so cute! Love the red bling on the radio =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

Cynthia said...

Super cute, Erica! I like your mix of dp. Congrats on your Sparks challenge win.

Gabi MeWi said...

Adorable.