Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rain or Shine

Here is a card a made a few weeks ago, but forgot to post. When I found this paper at my local scrapbook store, I immediately knew I wanted to make this card. The paper is by Prima Marketing from their Umbrella Collection and is called Sweet Talk. I cut down a section of the paper to highlight the gators and then cut out the umbrella and the heart conversation bubble from a scrap piece. I adhered both pieces with pop dots and added Ranger glossy accents to the umbrella. The sentiment on the inside of the card is by Papertrey Ink (Scattered Showers) and the cloud patterned paper is by Stampin Up.


7 comments:

pattylt said...

Too cute! Great job with that umbrella. It really makes the card stand out and love the alligator paper! Very nice!

BethieJ said...

Oh this is so CUTE!!!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love the inside of the card too!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Such a happy card with all those bright colors! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is so adorable! I love those gators and that umbrella is to cute! You're right Scattered Showers has the best sentiments, perfect for this card!

Laurie said...

Cute! Love that shiny umbrella!

Diane Jaquay said...

Hee hee, how CUTE! This card put a big ole smile on my face :)