Thursday, May 6, 2010

Simply Sublime

Today I have a card to share with you using some fun Amuse stamps. I love this little submarine stamp and sentiment. I like Amuse for their simple and cute designs. I, however, ended up doing everything but simple since I decided to paper piece everything on the card! LOL It was a fun card to make though, and I think the Joy Ride patterned papers by Cosmo Cricket work well with this submarine. I also used my Fiskars punch to do the water and my Creative Memories wavy cutter (don't think that is the official name) for the sand. Thanks for looking and I hope your day is "simply sublime"!



Stamps:Amuse (submarine, sentiment, sun, clouds)
Patterned Paper:Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock:PTI and Stampin Up

8 comments:

Kara said...

So cute! I love that little submarine!
Kara

Dana said...

I adore that submarine, and your ocean floor and waves are very fun!
Adorable.

Lisa V. said...

Very cute! I love A Muse stamps and sentiments. They are really fun. Cute card.

Sara Mac said...

What a fun card! Love the waves out of the patterned paper.

Keva said...

Adorable! I love the punches you used. The water and sand look fabulous and the sentiment with that sub is so cute!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Hehe, this is so cool! Love that little submarine!

Baseret said...

This is so cute! I love your waves and all the patterened paper.

Diane Jaquay said...

Adorable, clever card!!