Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Aero Boy



 Good Morning, today I want to share a card with you that I made using the Aero Boy stamp set by

I used the Movers and Shakers: Sliders die from Papertrey Ink and the little boy in the airplane to make a fun, interactive card.  When you pull on the ribbon, it not only makes the airplane pop up, but it also reveals a hidden sentiment.  I kept the rest on my card very simple so that aero boy would be would be the center of attention!  The sky patterned paper and the text patterned paper are both from October Afternoon.  Also, if you haven't heard, Deasy Designs will be releasing two new clear stamp sets this month.  To see a few sneak peeks head on over to the Deasy Designs blog!  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I looooove this! I LOVE that the airplane pops up and a surprise message can be viewed! AMAZING!

Ruby said...

Oh how adorable!! I just love how you've done the little message too, it looks great!!

Renee V said...

This is too cool and I love your coloring of cute little Aero Boy!

Unknown said...

great design! I love red and pale blues paired together...this card is flawlessly constructed. I love everything about it :)