Monday, September 10, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks: Designer Drafts

 Good morning!  It's time for another Designer Drafts challenge over on the Paper Smooches Sparks blog!
 Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:
 It's still a little early for it, but I decided to go with a Halloween theme for this card.  I used the owl and the branch from the Spookalicious stamp set and added the witch's hat and the sentiment from the Halloweenies set. I had originally planned to go with a more traditional Halloween color scheme, but when I came across this patterned paper (by We R Memory Keepers) in my stash, I decided to go with it.  I love this little owl and the zig zag pattern on his belly!
What comes to mind when you see this sketch?  We love to see what you come up with!  To enter the challenge, head on over to the Paper Smooches Sparks blog! Don't forget the winner gets a fabulous prize-a $30 credit to the Paper Smooches online store!  Also, be to sure to check what these talented ladies did with this sketch:

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww how adorable...

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE this! LOVE your background papers! LOVE how you colored this little owl--I wish I could color! FAB x10!!

Jennie M said...

This is SO cute! I love the colors you used! And I don't think it is ever too early for Halloween cards! :)

Wendy said...

This card is SO cute. I love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute! The yellow bling really sets it off!

Glenda J said...

This is so adorable! Love the papers and that owl is perfect!