Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PInspired Challenge #6

It's time for another Pinspired Challenge!  I love the pin we are working with this week.  Glitter and ombre...perfect! I made something a little different this time.  Instead of a card, I made a treat box.   The lemonade stand image is from Paper Sweeties (our sponsor for this challenge), and I paired it with Lawn Fawn's Make Lemonade set. I did an ombre effect on the glass of lemonade and the awning of the stand with my Copic markers.  I then used some Frosted Lace Stickles to add some sparkle. The paper lining the inside of the box is from the Studio Calico Sundrifter line. It is actually velum and the stripes are ombre, too!


I filled the treat box with some Lemonhead candy and even though you can't see it in the picture, there is also a packet of pink lemonade in there. 


 Our sponsor this week is Paper Sweeties!  I have been exchanging emails with the owner Debbie Marcinkiewicz, and she is just the sweetest person!  She is also offering an awesome prize.  The winner of this challenge will receive a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties online store!

Challenge #6 prize:


 We would love to have you play along with us!  For more details and to enter this challenge, head on over to the Pinspired Challenge blog!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Erica ... OMG! This is one of the cutest and most clever uses for the Paper Sweeties Stand image! I LOVE it to pieces -- especially how you filled it with the lemon candies! So bright, cheery and fun! Thanks for showcasing the Sweeties stamps so perfectly ... and for allowing me to sponsor your challenge this week :) Hugs - xoxo

Annette Allen said...

wow this is really fabulous...i so love it..

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable! I finally got a chance to take a look at your blog...love your creations!