Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #9

It's time for another Pinspired challenge! For this challenge, we are working with the gorgeous party pin shown above.  Our sponsor this month is Avery Elle and the prize is a $15 gift certificate to their online store!


Avery Elle offers a variety of clear stamp sets and matching (FREE!) .pdf and .svg cut files!  They also have a few free digital images offered on their blog.  I used one of their free digital images and  printed it out on vellum.  I added a few gold sequins and adhered the vellum to some dark pink cardstock.  To get the gold edge on the pink cardstock, I used my Versamarker watermark pen and drew a line around the edge of the cardstock and embossed the edge with gold embossing powder.  I finished off the card with a pink ribbon layered with a sheer gold ribbon.  Now I have a simple, yet fun and festive card perfect for a birthday!  


We would love to see what you create based on the pin above!   To play along, head on over to the Pinspired Challenge blog  for all the details.  While you're there, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team made!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

your card is gorgeous..