Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #13

Pinspired Challenge #13 is now live and we have a fun red, white, and green pin for you to work with.

Our sponsor for this challenge is My Time Made Easy, and owner Lauren Meader is offering the winner of this challenge a free template (winner's choice)!

Be sure to check out all that My Time Made Easy has to offer.  You can purchase products individually or in sets.  My Time Made Easy offers templates, digital and acrylic stamps, digital papers,and cut files. I have not worked much with digital stamps, but all of Lauren's products come with full instructions, making it very easy to try something new!  
For my project, I used the Happy Camper template and the Happy Camping digital stamp set.  

Be sure to head on over to the Pinspired blog and play along with us!

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

FABULOUS project!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OMG- adorbs!

Annette Allen said...

wow Erica this really came out amazing.. I LOVE IT