Saturday, February 8, 2014

Monthly Moments Trading Card Challenge

It is anniversary time over at Papertrey Ink, and so there are all kinds of fun contests going on throughout this week.  As part of the festivities, PTI just announced their own line of  "pocket style scrapbooking" stamps dies, pocket pages and binders!  Today's challenge is to create a 3x4 card that could be used in pocket scrapbooking or on the front of a card. 


I made a little picture holder by adhering the square chipboard piece on both sides and the bottom only.  Now when I go to use this card in my pocket scrapbook, I just have to slide a photo in the top.  The red washi tape and leaf sticker are from October Afternoon, the woodgraind washi is from Glitz, the square chipboard piece is from Crate Paper, and the cardstock, button and twine is from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the 3x4 card with my new We R Memory Keepers 3x4 rounded corner craft punch.  

No comments: