Monday, June 28, 2010

Moxie Fab I Want to Ride My Bicycle Challenge

I rarely ever make multiple cards with the same desing unless it is for a gift set. Today I have four cards to show you with basically the same design and the same stamps. When I sat down to make a card for this challenge, I had so many ideas for this one little bicycle-and I just couldn't stop once I got started.

This is the first one I made. I know I have said it a million times, but I love the Thrift Shop line by October Afternoon!


This next one is the one I used for PTI's blog hop the other night.


For the next two cards, I wanted to go a little more masculine so I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's Boyfriend line (Ilove Cosmo Cricket, too!).



This Moxie Fab challenge was totally inspiring for me and so much fun! If you would like to play along, head on over to the Moxie Fab blog. Hurry though, the challenge is over at midnight! ;)

12 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I love all of these Emm, such fun cards!

Teresa said...

Great cards Emm! I love the Thrift Shop collection too!!

Danisha said...

These are great!!! Love the first two the best. But all of them are great.

Rhonda said...

OK Emm, you have inspired me to get this set OUT and use it! I also love the Thrift Shop line papers. Great cards.

Amy Kolling said...

I really like all these bicycle cards! I can't pick a favorite!

Pat said...

You've used some of my favorite paper lines! And they all look great with that cute bicycle. You were definitely on a "roll".

Laurie said...

I love these cards! Your blog hop card was one of my favs for sure! Love how you changed the look of the same layout on these! Great job!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erica! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! You've been a busy girl! :)

Barbara said...

What fun cards, Emm!!

PinkPug,INK. said...

Cute cards! I love Cosmo Cricket too & I love your blog background! :)

Jen Carter said...

Wow. These are all wonderful and so, so fun!! Great work!

Maggie said...

I love all your different wheels (the brads on the bottom card are extra cool!). Cosmo Cricket is one of my favorite papers too :)