Friday, February 26, 2010

Bellariffic Friday Challenge

This weeks challenge was to make a card with an Olympic/Winter sport theme. I didn't have a bella with an olympic/winter sport theme, so I used my snowbunnybella and gave her a gold medal. I added fun flock to her coat and some glitter under her boots. There is an epoxy snowflake just to left of Bella's head, but it doesn't really show up in the photo. I don't know why it looks like there is so much shadow around the stamped image, either. Anyway, to fit the challenge, I decided this is Bella just after she won gold in her downhill ski event. Doesn't she look warm and cozy and ready to enjoy the rest of the Olympic events? I know I have certainly enjoyed watching the Olympics. I think my favorite winter sports to watch are ice skating and snowboarding. How about you?



Stamp-Snowbunnybella by Stamping Bella
Patterned Paper-Heidi Grace
Cardstock-Stampin' Up

No comments: