Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let's Jam

Here is what will probably be my final entry for the Paper Smooches March Guest Designer Search. I've had the idea for this card for a few months. I was inspired by a card Angie Hagist made back in December. You can see her card here. And this is my card:

I used the jam jar from Wake Up and added the arms and and a mouth from the same set. I used the little antenna from Boob Tubes as a set of drumsticks. Doesn't he look ready to jam? I then cut down the main panel and used a Stampin Up punch to put notches in both ends to make it look like a ticket. I used my black Zig pen to add black dots (seeds) to the jam jar and the red cardstock and a white gel pen to add the white dashes to the green cardstock. I finished off the card with a wooden button and some twine. Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Gabi MeWi said...

Love that colors...