Tuesday, February 7, 2012

P.S. Guest Designer search #2

Here is the 2nd card I am entering in the Paper Smooches guest designer search
For this card I used Wake Up (milk carton, strawberry), Sugar Rush (sentiment), and Spiffy Scooters (cloud/thought bubble).

This card comes with a childhood memory, too. In elementary school, we had morning milk break. Each morning the cafeteria would bring a basket of milk cartons to each classroom. We could always choose between regular milk and chocolate milk, but sometimes strawberry milk was an option! When I saw the milk carton and strawberry in the Wake Up set, I had the idea to make this card. I wish I had the sentiment "Let's get together" for this card, but I don't. I guess I will need to add Paper Smooches Alphadot to my list so I can create my own sentiments!

No comments: