Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One More!

O.K., I decided to make one more card for the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search. Here is what I made:

inside:

I thought this would be a good card for someone who is having a bad day. Maybe it would put a smile on their face. For this card I used the toaster and piece of toast from Wake Up, the flames and smoke from Spiffy Scooters, and the smiley face from Sugar Rush. I printed the sentiments from my computer. I distressed, inked and rolled the edges of the sentiment on the front to make it look like it had been burnt a little. I also added stickles to the flame. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my gosh!! This is so stinkin' cute and clever!!

Robin said...

Super clever and fun!!! Congrats on th gdt spot at ps!!!!!
Robin