Thursday, March 29, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Designer

Yesterday was my last day as guest designer for Paper Smooches. I had a wonderful time as guest designer and I am sad to see it end! Here are the last two cards that I made for my guest spot.

For this card I also used the pennant from Spiffy Scooters and the fireworks from Metropolis (they are stamped in Versamark Dazzle and covered in Stickles but they don't show up very well in the photo). The patterned paper is by Heidi Grace from a few years ago.

This card is one of my favorites. I used the images from Smarty Pants and created the sentiment using Alphadot. The patterned pape is by October Afternoon.
Paper Smooches is gearing up for another new release in just a few days-I can't wait to see what Kim has for us this month! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: