Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Zoo Crew

Today I would like to show you a few cards I made with the new Zoo Crew stamp set by Paper Smooches. Kim is also showing these cards on her blog today as part of my March Guest Designer spot.

First up is a little spinner card with the zebra-isn't he the cutest?! I love the look on his face. Doesn't he look like he is just itching to go wild? The color combo is a bit unconventional, but I think it works nicely for this card. The sentiment was made using Alphadot.

For the next card, I used the alligator from Zoo Crew. I used the bottom of the the toaster (from Wake Up) and a little circle stamp (from Sugar Rush) to make him a skatboard. The L8R part of the sentiment comes in the Zoo Crew set, and I used Alphadot do make the g8r part.

Thanks for stopping today! If you think you might be interested in a guest design spot at Paper Smooches, check out Kim's blog here!

No comments: