Monday, April 16, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Here is the inspiration piece that Kim found on Pinterest for the current Sparks challenge:

I chose to use the color scheme as inspiration for my card. I used the milk shake image from Sugar Rush and added the cherry on top. I used Liquid Applique to give the ice cream some texture and added a dark red adhesive pearl for the cherry. Last, I stamped the straw again, cut it out and popped it up with foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Sugar Rush by Paper Smooches
Heidi Grace patterned paper (from the Midnight Kisses line)
Papertrey Ink cardstock, button, and ribbon
Sizzix embossing folder
Copic markers

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

I love your take on the inspiration photo - the pearl cherry and popped up straw are so cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

Lori Barnett said...

YUMMY! I LOVE the Liquid Applique and pearl. Perfect touches! Thanks for playing the challenge with us! See you next time ;)