Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweet Dreams

The current Lawnscaping Challenge is to stamp a scene.

I feel like I have been prepping for this card for a week. I have been stamping, coloring, and cutting for several days. Finally, today it all came together. I made a counting sheep card using the sheep and fence from Critters on the farm. I stamped the numbers on them using Claire's ABC's. The stars are from Plus One and the moon is from Happy Haunting. I was going to use Claire's ABC's to stamp the sentiment "sweet dreams", but it was too large for the card. Then, I happened to remember the "may all your dreams come true" sentiment from Critters Ever After and decided to use that one instead.

Sometimes cards don't turn out like we envision them in our minds, but I am very happy with how this one turned out. It ended up exactly as I had planned. Thank you for stopping by today. If you would like to play along, head on over to the Lawnscaping blog!

4 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

So cute! Love the counting sheep! This is fantastic scene! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is just too cute & very smart, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

Christiana said...

Oh my word, this is so darling! Major love for this card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the whole concept of the counting sheep! Very creative. :)