Monday, March 8, 2010

Tulips

For today's card, I used Papertrey Ink's Wishing you set. I also used the Wedding Day set to add the trim or "grass" under the tulips. The sentiment is from the Garden of Life set. The sentiment is actually one long stamp, so I just inked up the word bloom, stamped it and then cleaned it before inking the other half and stamping it. Sometimes even when you think you have your stamp clean, it is not. That is why I had to draw on that little swirly thing!




Stamps, kraft cardstock, ribbon, ink(blue,pink,black), and ribbon-Papertrey Ink
Kiwi cardstock and ink-Stampin Up
Patterned paper-October Afternoon
Adhesive rhinestones-Amuse

4 comments:

Ted said...

Erica, I love the small flowers and how you split the sentiment. I need to remember to do that from time to time. Marvelous card. :)

Karin said...

Great card and I like the distressing around the main panel!

Taheerah said...

Gorgeous card! I love the dark background paper and then the lovely contrast with the bright image and panel! Great work!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO SWEET! The pretty background paper makes the stamped image just POP!