Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge

Good evening! I stumbled upon the Lawnscaping Challenge blog the other day and decided to play along with their most recent challenge. The challenge is to case Mrs. Lawn Fawn herself-Kelly Alvarez! I chose to use this card by Kelly as my inspiration. Here is what I created:

I decided to make a little plaque to hang up at Christmastime. I used the adorable Cozy Christmas set for this project. I love all of the smiley faces on the images-they make this set playful and fun. I added stickles and crystal effects on some of the images to make it even more fun! The background stamp on the olive paper is Text Style by Papertrey Ink.

Cardstock:PTI (white), Stampin Up (olive and red)
Ribbon:PTI

7 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

How adorable is this. A plaque!!! Perfect to hang year after year. I love how you incorporated so many images into one card!!! This is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along in the Lawnscaping challenge. We hope to see much, much more of you!!!

Keva said...

That is so so cute!

Marie said...

What a great holiday-decor piece! TFS =)

Lynnette said...

THis is so awesome. I love the details and coloring. You can tell you put a lot of work into it. Fabulous

Amy Kolling said...

These little faced just make me smile every time I see them! What an adorable plaque!

Jen Adcock said...

Too adorable. Love it. I don't often think of plaques. Thanks for the inspiration. Amazing coloring.

Jen Carter said...

This is so creative!! Fun little scene!