Monday, July 5, 2010

Baby Bee

Hello! I have a baby card to share with you today. I was inspired by Maile's jar card from the June PTI countdown. You can see it here
http://mailebelles.blogspot.com/2010/06/friendship-jar.html
I decided to go with alot of color on my card because of the scalloped border at the top of the jar. I love that border and I wanted to do it fun, bright colors. The bee I used on this card is from Springtime Doodles and is a little more whimsical, which is why I made this into a baby card. The senitiment is from two different sentiment stamps from Baby Button Bits. I know this set is still very new, but I already want more fun images to put inside this jar! I would really like a firefly stamp. What do you want to put in this jar?

9 comments:

Ted said...

Emm, this is adorable! :) I love the circus-like colors... perfect for a baby! And I'm with you... so many possibilities: jelly beans, cookies, cute frog, goldfish, old-fashioned taffy...the list goes on! :)

Anika said...

Love how bright and cheery this is! Your bow is perfect!!

Maggie said...

What a cute idea! I love how colorful your card is!

Laurie said...

Oh this is so fun! I love the idea! Great colorful and happy card!

Pat said...

Happy colors to welcome the new baby boy or girl. Great use of the jar set.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

So cute! Love that jar and all the colors. You are right about fireflies. I was thinking of altering a bee to make them. How about a cookie stamp to pile up inside the jar. (and chips to add to the cookies!)

Debbie Gaydos said...

ACK!! This is SO CUTE!! I have to stop looking at all the fun things everyone is doing with that jar set, before the darn thing just jumps right into my cart! ;) LOL!

Keva said...

Emily, this is so cute! So bright and adorable. That jar set may be one to watch on my list!

Barbara said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!