Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank You!

Today I have a card for all of you who leave such sweet comments here on my blog. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share in my love of crafting! For this card I used PTI's Wishing You set and paired it with Cosmo Cricket's Delovely. The sentiment is from PTI's first anniversary set Simple little things. I also used PTI's tea dye duo to distress the edges of all the paper. I really like the way the distressing looks with the bright colors of the patterned paper. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

What fun colours!! The aqua pearls are the perfect finishing touch!

Laurie said...

This is so pretty! I love your patterened papers!

Anika said...

What a fun, bright card! I have been seeing that striped paper all over blogland and it's SO pretty!

Diane Jaquay said...

Loooove the yummy colors on this one Emm!

Danisha said...

Such a bright and cheery card!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Ok, I ADORE this but I'm very upset with you!! I had to go look up the "Wishing You" set, not sure how it is that I've never seen it before, lol! Now I believe it is going to have to go on my never-ending wish list :)