Thursday, July 22, 2010

Petite Posse Challenge #4

Just a quick post tonight to show you what I came up with for the Petite Posse challenge from the Papertrey Posse blog. Amy chose this photo from The Knot to use as inspiration for our challenge:


Here is my card. I love to decorate this cake with other stamps. I made my own stencil for this image, so it is easy to do. I used a tiny border stamp from PTI's Wedding Day set to add the decoration to this cake. I got the idea to do the banner at the bottom of the card from a card Mish did the other day. Hope you enjoy!



All stamps, paper, ink and ribbon from Papertrey Ink, patterned paper from October Afternoon.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Erica this is so pretty! I love how you used the banner for your sentiment! Great job!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Love this, it is sooo cute! What a fun card!

Maggie said...

That is a really cute idea on the cake...I need to get on this challenge this weekend!

Diane Jaquay said...

Your card is so beautiful Emm, I just love the white cake on the Kraft! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Jill said...

This is a wondeful take on the challenge! Your cake is just yummy, with the little scallops on the bottom of the layers, and the detailing. I really like the background paper too!

Keva said...

This IS cute and I love that banner!!

Colleen Wold said...

Beautiful card! Such a perfect wedding card!